To add more than one CD/DVD drive to a VM, complete the following procedure:
- Run the following command to find the UUID of the VM for which you need to add a new virtual CD-ROM drive.
xe vm-list name-label=<name of the virtual machine>
- Check the availability of user device numbers for your VM.
Note: VMs running on XenServer support upto seven virtual disk devices. The device number ranges from 0 to 7. Run the following command and check the “userdevice” values:
xe vm-disk-list uuid=<uuid of VM>
Continue reading “Add Multiple CD/DVD Drives to XenServer VM”
This is done via the powershell on a local XenDesktop Controller with the following commands:
>Get-BrokerDesktopGroup -name “Name of RemotePC Desktop group”
## note the “DesktopGroupUID” ##
>Get-BrokerPrivateDesktop -DesktopGroupUid UIDofRemotePCDesktopgroup | Set-BrokerPrivateDesktop -PublishedName “New Name”
It is possible to use multiple KEYWORDS per Desktop or Application. This can be done by specifying more than one keyword in the published application or desktop.
- Open Citrix Studio
- Go to the Delivery Groups and select the delivery group you want to set the KEYWORDS on or go to the Applications tab
- Select the app you want and select edit
- Select User Settings and add the desired key words to the description box
- Add multiple keywords separating them by a single space: KEYWORDS:Auto Featured
- Click OK
Continue reading “Citrix Storefront KEYWORDS”
subst [drive letter] “C:Temp”